Thursday, February 4, 2016

I'll take my dog to bite Jonny Hayes every week jokes Graeme Shinnie

Graeme Shinnie, Feb 2016
Captain: Graeme Shinnie wore the armband against Celtic.SNS
Stand-in Aberdeen captain Graeme Shinnie joked he will take his dog round to bite Jonny Hayes every week if it helps drive him on to success.

Hayes, who scored the opening goal against Celtic in the Dons' 2-1 win at Pittodrie, was passed fit prior to the fixture despite being bitten by a dog.

The winger required stitches in his hand after he was targeted in a park while walking his own dog earlier in the week.

Shinne had a laugh about the bizarre incident at full-time, saying Hayes was lucky the bite was on his hand and not the foot he curled home his spectacular strike with.


"When I heard I thought it was a joke at the time," he said. "When I was out there I thought it was past the post but then obviously the crowd cheered and I knew it was in. He loves a good goal against Celtic and I think his general play was really good.

"I live out by him, I go out dog walking with him numerous times - luckily I wasn't with him this time - but I think it was just a freak accident and because Jonny was the same size as the dogs I think he got in the middle of it.

"Maybe you could say he took his frustration out on Celtic so if that's what he needs then I'll be taking my dog round to bite him every week."

Have a say in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your contribution

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...